Vol 3, Number 4
- Sun Fun – Actively Observing The Active Sun
- Is There A Chance of Storm Today?
- A Unique Course In A Most Urban Environment
- A Proposal for A Daytime Astronomy Course In The US
- Viewing The Sun With Radio Eyes
- Lessons Learned From A Ring of Fire
- Finding Astronomically Nutritious News Stories
- The Transit of Venus Determines the Astronomical Unit
- Astronomy Planning Calendar – Summer
- Photons Focused On: – Astronomy in Mexican Cityscapes (The Celestial Streets of Mexico City, A Universe On A Library’s Walls)
- My Views of the Classroom Universe (Editor’s Column) – What a Spring! Time for some Sun!